[Coco] noswiz doesn't work for me...

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Feb 13 17:12:06 EST 2012

Brett Gordon said the following on 02/13/2012 09:45 AM:
> Christopher,
>
> I see xroar only emulates CoCo1/2.  CoCoBoot works with CoCo 1/2, but
> the new os9 boot system, and hence the wizard, is only for CoCo3 and
> Nitros9 Level 3 booting.  I'll see if I can get the IDE drive not to
> be confused, and I'll be working on a Level 1 booter soon.....
>
> Brett Gordon

Brett:

	I was curious and wanted to see what the wizard was up to before I ran it on
my real system. I don't blindly run anything on any of my systems. (and "This
wizard will, however, graciously reprogram your SuperIDE flash to install
itself, if you own one!!!!" didn't tell me much.)

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft