[Coco] Coco BBSs

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Feb 13 15:04:43 EST 2012

Not to state or ask the obvious, but isn't just about everything being
supported less and less on BBSs?
I can't even think of the last time I fired up a modem. And even for the
CoCo, I think most people are using the web and transferring files to CoCo
when needed. The web is certainly more user friendly than a BBS.  :)