[Coco] New Improved Nitros9 Booting

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 22:39:47 EST 2012

Thanks for the input Gene, Robert.  I was under a false impression
that near noone used more than 1 sector per cluster.  I'll have to
take a look at my CF that came with SuperIDE, and see just what my
sectors-per-cluster is set to.  Do LSN's then become cluster
addresses?  or is the cluster setting simply for the allocation
bitmap?  I do remember manually wandering through the root directory
file, and wondering why 8 sectors where in the File Descriptor's
Segment Count, but the file was only 4 sectors in length.

Brett Gordon