[Coco] New Improved Nitros9 Booting

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sun Feb 12 20:24:26 EST 2012

Robert,

Cobbler also writes REL/BOOT/KRN to track 34.  With the new boot method,  cobbler will probably fail.

I envision a version of NitrOS-9 that is supported exclusively by CoCoBoot.  This version would have no cobbler and no os9gen.  What version that will be, I haven't decided.

Best Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre

Join our forums at http://www.tee-boy.com/forums/ to exchange ideas and information with other WeatherSnoop enthusiasts.