[Coco] Fahrfall is Great

Jeremy Michea jmichea at bell.net
Sun Feb 12 19:39:26 EST 2012

Just tried it on a Coco 2 and am very impressed John. You’ve done a fantastic job. Its a very fun, and addicting little game. I kept going back over and over to try to beat my high score and as I’ve said in my various youtube reviews, that’s a sign of a great game when you feel compelled to keep coming back to it. Congratulations.

As a side note, I couldn’t get it to run on a stock Coco 3 but it worked fine on a 2. I don’t know if that is a problem or it just isn’t designed to run on a 3.

Anyway, I look forward to future updates and games you may make and thanks for a great addition to the coco gaming library

Jeremy
(Atarileaf on youtube)