[Coco] Coco 3 with problems, can anyone help me troubleshoot?

K. Pruitt pruittk at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 12 02:13:58 EST 2012

Mark,

Do you still have any of these cassette units with cables available?  Need a
drivewire cable too.

I'm still looking forward to getting my coco hooked up to a PC via drivewire
and cloading via cassette seems to be the only option
available at the moment.

Tried to fashion one a drivewire cable myself the other day and discovered I
can't see well enough anymore to even solder a wire in to those infinitely
small holes on the back of a 4-pin din connector.  Getting old sucks.