[Coco] Coco 3 with problems, can anyone help me troubleshoot?

haywire666 at aol.com haywire666 at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 19:54:32 EST 2012

Thanks Gene, your about the third person who suggested its the gime chip that needs
its contacts cleaned. I don't have an extractor, I'm going to order one and give what everyone
suggested a go... Very frustrating not being able to save programs!

Thanks for your excellent guide to cleaning the chip and contacts!

Steven