[Coco] Coco 3 with problems, can anyone help me troubleshoot?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Feb 11 06:49:14 EST 2012

You might narrow down things by using the AUDIO ON command to see if
the tape sounds normal when it is saving and when you attempt to load
a program.

Also, make sure you aren't in the double speed mode;  the cassette
routines must be patched to work properly at that speed.

When you say it "just hangs", I assume you've verified that the tape
is advancing properly?  Do the MOTOR ON and MOTOR off commands
function?

Art