[Coco] 8" disk drive

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Wed Feb 8 09:28:16 EST 2012

I noticed one other guy who wanted it who got in (via the list, at
least) before me; so he's ahead of me (Mark Ormond?).

Pics would be good - but from I am gathering, we're probably looking at
least at around $75.00 to ship it to myself (?) in whole condition. That
might nix it for me; not sure yet...

For me, it would likely only be a part of my collection, unless I could
cobble up an interface for it, maybe for (someday) my Altair. Crazy
thing is, I actually have a box or two of unused 8" floppies.

On to the pics! :)

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona