[Coco] Coco ....new coco product

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Sat Feb 4 14:28:52 EST 2012

Roy,

I'm glad to hear that you are once again in a position to start making
your VGA converters again. I should already have an order for a converter
in from last years fest. Since I already have one of your converters (and love
it!!) feel free to put me down at the bottom of the order list. Better to get
them out to people that don't have one first.

Before committing on a rack type system for the coco I would need to see it first.
What I would like is something that will hold my Coco and Multipak together as well
as my disk drive "stack" with a raised platform for my monitor. Alas, for me space
is a major consideration for me. I just don't have desk or table space to leave a
Coco setup up full time.

The Other Frank