[Coco] Fahrfall is on Hack-A-Day!!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Feb 2 16:17:04 EST 2012

Earlier this month, I announced that I was working on a game for the
CoCo 1 & 2 platform.  I entered the project in the RetroChallenge
Winter Warmup 2012 event, and kept a blog about it:

	http://fahrfall.blogspot.com/

I've been posting updates regularly on Facebook and Google+.  If you
have been seeing me there, you might already be sick of hearing about
Fahrfall!  But if not, then you might be excited to hear that the folks
at Hack-A-Day have seen fit to carry a link to my project as well:

	http://hackaday.com/2012/02/02/creating-a-game-for-the-coco/

If you haven't done so already, please do take a look at the blog.
And in any case please find the links for the Fahrfall Alpha Test
1 release in the "RetroChallenge Wrap-Up" entry there.	I am eager
to hear some feedback about your likes and dislikes about Fahrfall,
and to hear any suggestions for improvements or whatever!

Thanks in advance for checking it out!

John

P.S.  I tried to make plenty of references to other CoCo stuff in the
blog, particularly references to CoCoFEST!  Feel free to reference
the blog or the Fahrfall videos on YouTube for any other CoCo-related
publicity (CoCoFEST! or otherwise) that you might have a chance to do!