[Coco] Help with floppy disk setup - first time user

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 2 14:23:24 EST 2012

On 3/02/2012 12:45 AM, Blake Patterson wrote:

> I've maintained my list in a file for years now. Here you go:
> http://www.bytecellar.com/the-list/

Yes, read that before! I'm not as organised as you. I don't even have a
proper inventory of what I have in my collection *now*, let-alone a list
of things I _used_ to own.

Actually, my impending house move has forced me to be a little more
organised; all my computer stuff is in the office, and all my console
stuff is at home, rather than randomly distributed between the two (I
didn't realise exactly how much Amiga crap I have until it was all piled
together!) For the office I have a 'museum' of sorts and I really don't
have any excuse NOT to do an inventory now - except for time, that is. ;)

Regards,

--
| <http://pacedev.net> |