[Coco] Help with floppy disk setup - first time user

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 1 13:08:53 EST 2012

On 2/02/2012 3:21 AM, Blake Patterson wrote:

> Lots of machines down here, actually.
> http://www.bytecellar.com/qtvr.html

Wow! Nice setup! I'm slowly getting closer to rounding out my retro
micro/console collection myself. My micro collection is currently set up
as a 'museum' in the office; not quite enough room to have everything
connected and running at once, but at least easily accessible if I want
to grab a system and set it up on a nearby desk.

About the only 'want' missing from my collection is a TI-99/4A. I'm in
the process of repairing an Acorn A3000 - keyboard ribbon connectors are
impossible to find - and my Amiga A3000 is also in parts. But I've got
Apple IIe/GS, Acorn BBC/A3000, Commodore VIC-20/C64/Amiga
500/1000/1200/3000, Atari 1040STE, TRS-80 Model I/4P, System 80, Coco3,
Timex (Sprectrum clone), Sord M23. I think that covers it atm.

As for my consoles, they're packed up in the garage atm as we're moving
house, but 'live' in my study. I have Atari 2600, Sega Game
Gear/Genesis/Saturn/DC, Nintendo NES/SNES/N64/GC & GB/GBA, Sony PSX/2/3.
Recently acquired Intellivsion (x2). Want list includes Vectrex.

All I need now is time, money & space! ;)

Regards,

--
| <http://pacedev.net> |