[Coco] Infocom and Jeff Vavasour

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Dec 31 19:03:08 EST 2012

On Dec 31, 2012, at 1:46 PM, Rob Rosenbrock <bester at adamswells.com> wrote:

> Thank you!
>
> I wouldn't have known this was out if you hadn't said anything.

I found about it on the TouchArcade site, looking at their app which I just installed the other day.

There are a number of emulators available these days, including a Commodore 64 one that supports BASIC. I wish I knew more about this type of stuff -- I'd love to have a CoCO emulator on my iPad.

(The Infocom iOS App does not have Hitchhiker's Guide or Bureaucracy, so I guess i will have to keep trying to solve the second one on Frotz...)

		-- Allen