[Coco] Infocom and Jeff Vavasour

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 14:35:23 EST 2012

Allen,
According to his website, Jeff is Vice-President of "Digital Eclipse Software" of "William's Arcade Classics" fame which produces "Arcade Emulations" for various game systems. Several Coco games have been ported as well. He was originally hired because they wanted his 6809 cpu emulation and the rest is history.
The link to his history page is here:

http://www.vavasour.ca/jeff/general.html

Who says the Coco wasn't woth it.
Bill P