[Coco] Success! Re: HDB-DOS build fixes. Untested as of yet.

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 13:55:49 EST 2012

DW4 will only sense the baud rate when the special "turbo" 230k rom is
switching between 115,200k and 230k.  It is not able to sense any
other scenarios or *any* flat out misconfigurations.
You must always set the correct rate using either the simple wizard or
the config editor.

The part that does not matter at all is the rate and other parameters
you will find in the Windows control panel.  Actually I've never seen
any software that uses those settings, though there must be something
that does.  Like every serial comm program I've actually seen, DW4
sets the serial port parameters to the values you specify in it's own
configuration and has no idea what values are set in the Windows
control panel.