[Coco] Eproms

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Dec 30 21:24:06 EST 2012

John,

Same here. I'd like a few of each.  I'll be starting my 6809/6309 computer
project back up as soon as I find my workbench in the warehouse in the back
yard.  I had to abandon my wonderful setup in the other half of the living
room, so I too have to get rid of some very old pc stuff and a few other
things.  Now I have to go outside to the warehouse to do my coco stuff, etc.
:-(  I of course will also reimburse you for any shipping charges.  Just let
me know your wishes.  Thank you.

Kip