[Coco] HDB-DOS build fixes. Untested as of yet.

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Sun Dec 30 11:59:57 EST 2012

Just thought I would point out that the current HDB-DOS source code is in
the Toolshed Repo.

You should be able to download the Toolshed repo and get the full source
for the HDB-DOS 1.4

So far HDBDOS 1.4 DW3 Becker CoCo3 , HDBDOS 1.4 DW3 Becker CoCo2, HDBDOS
DW3 CoCo3, and HDBDOS DW3 CoCo2 have been tested working.

I am not sure about the CoCo1 of the HDBDOS DW3 since I do not have a CoCo1
to test the current HDBDOS 1.4 code on.