[Coco] HDB-DOS build fixes. Untested as of yet.

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 10:27:07 EST 2012

In the makefile that's in the hg repository, there's this command which,
supposedly, should generate a list of equates:

mamou -q -mr equates.asm bas.asm -sa > cb_equates.asm

And a similar one for the ECB equates. Thing is, that command generates a
text file that's NOT a valid ASM file with EQUs. Rather, it looks like
this. The build, of course, fails miserably:

Symbol table:
ABS        $BC93     ALLCOL     $00B5     ANGLE      $00E8     ARYDIS
$0008
ARYEND     $001F     ARYTAB     $001D     ASC        $B6A0     ATTCTR
$0988
AUDIO      $A990     BACDST     $A074     BAKCOL     $00B3     BASIC
$A000
(...etc)

So I did a small AWK script to create the correct EQU list from that text.
I also added the build of a CoCo 1 ROM by defining the BAUD38400 symbol,
which wasn't being done. That, I hope, may fix my DW woes with the CoCo 1.

All of this is as yet untested. Will do that later today. The diff and the
.ROM files I generated are at http://users.vialink.com.br/jcastro/hdbdos/

Juan