[Coco] RSDOS DISK ROM with fast seek

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 00:33:49 EST 2012

I was told I worded that wrong. I was looking for a rom patched for faster
stepping rates.
I did have one in a 502 controller someone had burned for me when I was a
teen.
I finally figured out how to get my eprom programmer to read the rom and I
saved it to a file.
So, it was easy to make another for my new controller.
If anyone every needs to do the same, here is the file.

Charlie