[Coco] Coco Contest entries posted

Brian G briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 29 14:38:19 EST 2012

On 12/29/2012 12:16 PM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:34 PM, James McKay
> <jmckay at jmk1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>> "Aaron Wolfe" <aawolfe at gmail.com> wrote in
>> message

> Yep, its a coco coding contest and seems to be going even better than I'd hoped.
> We're at 5 games and 6 applications/utilities currently...  if we gain
> ~11 new programs for the coco, I'll consider it quite massively
> successful.
>
> Still plenty of time to come up with an idea for an entry.  The end of
> the contest will be the_Glenside CoCoFest in May_.  Conversions are
> perfectly welcome :)  There will also be a need for volunteers to
> review the entries so folks with limited time or not into programming
> can still help out.
>
> -Aaron
>
> --
The Glenside CoCoFest! is April 27 and 28 in Lombard. A few miles east
of where we were before.
Check My signature below or the Glenside web page. (glensideccc.com)

--
Brian Goers
Vice President of Special Events

		The 22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
		will be held April 27 & 28, 2013
		Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard

		Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
	 Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond