[Coco] Coco Contest entries posted

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 13:16:40 EST 2012

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:34 PM, James McKay
<jmckay at jmk1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> "Aaron Wolfe" <aawolfe at gmail.com> wrote in
> message
>>
>> http://cococoding.com/contest/
>> you will find some detail about the 10 entries currently submitted.
>> It looks like an exciting contest to me!
>
> A CoCo Coding Contest?  How did I miss this!
>
> I can't promise anything due to time constraints, certainly nothing original
> by me.  Perhaps I could do a conversion.
>
> bye,
> James McKay.

Yep, its a coco coding contest and seems to be going even better than I'd hoped.
We're at 5 games and 6 applications/utilities currently...  if we gain
~11 new programs for the coco, I'll consider it quite massively
successful.

Still plenty of time to come up with an idea for an entry.  The end of
the contest will be the Glenside CoCoFest in May.  Conversions are
perfectly welcome :)  There will also be a need for volunteers to
review the entries so folks with limited time or not into programming
can still help out.

-Aaron