[Coco] In search of current owner of Coco Friends Disk Magaizine and Sundog software

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 20:25:11 EST 2012

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012, Charlie wrote:

> He then remembered he had transferred CFDM and all the software
> companies he had to a fellow coco user. Here is what he told me:
>
> "I suddenly remember that I turned CFDM over to a fellow Cocoist from
> Missouri (I believe it was) in 1996 or 1997.  I also gave him rights to
> all the software I had bought from the various companies.  I would bet
> that if there exist the instructions to copying the Sundog Software that
> it would be in his possession."

If it will help, I appear to have every issue of CFDM from 1-69, along
with all bonus disks.  This came to me with my original Coco 3 purchase
from an estate sale.  Way too much to dig through, but if you can identify
a likely candidate diskette I can copy it for you.

I may have printed issues as well, but threw a lot of that stuff away due
to lack of storage space.

Steve