[Coco] Updating a CoCo 1's CB and ECB ROMs

camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 15:21:01 EST 2012

Well maybe, you have the room to stack up more then 2  ( the sky is the
limit ) in this case literally. The only thing that change is the way to
switch, it would be needing some switching circuit. Probably a 4017 up/dwn
counter with a push button and indicator. I think you can find smd
equivalents for those eproms so that gives you more space.

cba