[Coco] Fw: GCCC - Latest Glenside Newsletter

Mon Dec 24 00:05:42 EST 2012

Hi,

Somehow I got on the GCCC mailing list for their newsletters.

In 'Volume 31 : Issue 1" I noted:

200 GIGABYTE ARCHIVE
By John Turner
The 200Gig Archive. Okay, it's actually only around 130Gig or so.

I decided to ask after the upcoming last CoCoFest, but by that time Little
John had disappeared as well as his father AFAIK.

Question, did anyone take John Turner up on the offer and are willing to
share it with me and others? (I have tools and plenty of space on my HTPC,
today I recorded ~ 100 GB of Football).

That archive and the contents of the system Br. Jeremy get from Kevin
Darling are the two remaining places to look for source of the many programs
that made it to Delphi (I have close to a complete list with both one line
descriptions and the long descriptions) as binary only with the source
remaining only available on CI$?

SHF