[Coco] DW4 on Seagate Dockstar

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 16:47:57 EST 2012

I've been using a little Seagate Dockstar appliance (ARM CPU w/ 128MB of
memory) as an Appletalk server and decided to try running a DW4 server
(headless) on it.

I'm pleased to say it works just fine!  I can administer it remotely from
my main Linux box, which is goodness.

Question for Aaron:  Is there any way to make the UI use the remote
server's directory structure as a default?  For example, when I tell it to
log to a file using a relative path (e.g. "mylog.file") it expands the
current working directory where the UI is active instead of the one where
the server is actually running.

Otherwise, things seem happy.

Steve