[Coco] back in the saddle

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 00:01:28 EST 2012

In a message dated 12/17/2012 5:13:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
camillus.b.58 at gmail.com writes:

Thanks  Roy,

I would like to build it up myself, have to get some experience in  smd /
bga and other tiny soldering anyway. I 'm gonna set some money aside  next
month and then i'm gonna contact you again, for sending me the parts +  pcb
and schematics. I give you my word that those will not leave my hobby  room
aka man cave.

If I can help you with building up those  converters I would like to offer
assistance. When I build mine maybe I can  make some pictures from it to
send you, so you have a way of telling that  my work is to your
satisfaction. For this I would like to get a few  dollars, just to earn back
my investment. I did over 200 disk controllers  in the past from scratch and
only one failed. One of those I still have  now, only the floppy drives and
floppy I did away with when I moved from  Europe to the states.

Just let me know  ok.

I wouldn't mind a little help.  There is the matter of the  enclosures.
maybe you can stuff the board and I can build the enclosures.....

Roy