[Coco] Contest Update

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 20:18:02 EST 2012

Thanks to everyone who has "pre entered" already.  From what I've seen so
far it looks like the coco contest is going to be quite a fine competition
with a wide range of interesting projects.

If you haven't signed up but plan to participate, please try to visit

http://cococoding.com/contest/

in the next few days and register your project (or even just the fact that
you plan to have a project eventually).  I'll be sending info to all who
have signed up this weekend and hopefully coordinate a page with links to
the blogs or project sites that some of you have for your entries.

If you are working on something now, you may want to enter the Retro
Challenge Winter Warmup:

http://www.wickensonline.co.uk/retrochallenge-2012sc/

Coco projects have won this fun multi-platform contest before.  Its a good
opportunity to mix with some other retro computing groups and show off our
favorite machine.

-Aaron