[Coco] OT: End of the world

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Thu Dec 20 16:26:34 EST 2012

This is a little off-topic for the list, so I'll keep it short.

Out here, there has been talk of a major catastrophe, or "end of the
world" on 21 Dec 2012 (tomorrow) based upon the Mayan calendar (that
most people probably never heard of, much less worried about until the
end-of-the-world issue was brought up).

It occurred to me that it is already tomorrow for our Australian
friends.  Did the world in fact end?

        - Aaron

p.s.  This is a joke.  I am not a nut (ok, that might be a stretch).
I realize that humor sometimes doesn't translate well -- even amongst
peoples who speak the same language.