[Coco] RadioShack returns...

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 09:02:58 EST 2012

On Thu Dec 20 2012, Juan Castro wrote:

Here's the comment I left in RS's blog post at

> http://blog.radioshack.com/2012/12/17/radioshack-the-diy-community-2012-update
>
> It's awaiting moderation. Can I get some "me too" comments, so they notice?

> Make a revival of the CoCo, souped up with a modern uP, like MicroBee did
> in Oz:
>
> http://www.microbeetechnology.com.au/premiumpluskit.htm
>
> But please make more than 100!

Done!.

I didn't know about the MicroBee... maybe I saw that website fly by on a
post here and missed it. Now I am trying to work out the January 2013
fiscal "cliff" to budget in a kit ;-)

Hopefully RS would muster some brass to come out with a single board 8 bit
computer kit, a bonafide genuine CoCo or TRS-80 is unreal to expect but
something close. Would make for a great weekends project.

-- RP