[Coco] RadioShack returns...

Thu Dec 20 01:35:49 EST 2012

Hi,

You want "Kits"?

About 250 at Jameco! They may still have a printed catalog available.

Welcome to Jameco Electronics! Great Products, Low Prices.

http://www.jameco.com/

http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-1

Then there is the first Electronic Surplus Store I ever visited in Silicon
Valley, I can still walk in to this one. I thought they were going to
disappear from their fifth location, but they stayed open.

hsc electronic supply - silicon valley's electronic marketplace

http://www.halted.com/

Alltronics LLC, the Online Electronics Parts Superstore! We have been in the
Electronics business for 35+ years

http://www.alltronics.com/

Mail order only.

The rest have disappeared AFAIK of ~ 20 originally.

Wait, Weird stuff is still online

http://www.weirdstuff.com/

SHF