[Coco] Smalles CoCo ever "re-created"??

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:37:56 EST 2012

With all the talk of emulators and CoCo's being re-imagined on FPGA's and
other such micro-solutions..  I'm curious what's the SMALLEST (physical
size) that someone has ever gotten a CoCo emulated environment running on?
That's including Display & Keyboard.

I have a idea for setting up such a device to run as a CoCo that would be a
all-in-one self contained unit, built in 4-5 inch screen, small keyboard,
and fit in the palm of your hand  (slightly larger than a large smartphone)
I'm pretty sure I could pull it off, but just wondering if anyone else has
achieved this already, might save me some work.