[Coco] Music or The Color Computer

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Dec 18 16:10:23 EST 2012

Thanks Brian
It's that kind of reaction that keeps me updating the site.
This weekend I'll be adding a page dedicated to my Son's band, "Dead Man's Hand". There will be some photos from their shows and some music downloads. No, they wern't backed by a Coco, but I guess you could say the Coco connection is the fact they recorded in my studio and had it not been for a Coco, the studio would probabally never have existed. Dead Man's Hand is a Modern/Classic Rock band playing 60s, 70s, 80s, & 90s classics as well as original material.
So keep checking this weekend, I'll post when I get the page up... they're a pretty good band
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com