[Coco] Coco back in the saddle

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Mon Dec 17 12:27:05 EST 2012

On 12/16/2012 6:13 PM, RJRTTY at aol.com wrote:
> People,
>     after a long recovery I am now making  my converter  again.   In the past
> at my peak I could make the at the rate of three a week.   I  don't know if
> can do that but we will see.
>
> I can provide bare boards without enclosure.
>
> Prices are $120 for the one with enclosure and $82 for
> one without.
>
> I know that is kind of steep and I will understand if you
> dont want one for this reason.
>
> If you experience buyer remorse after you use the unit I will
> happily buy it back no questions asked.   How's that for a
> guarantee.
>
> The reason I have been away so long is because ever since  my father died
> my mental state hasn't been to good lately.   But I am  alright
> now.   My shrink gave me some new medication and I have
> constructed myself a new tin foil hat for better coverage against
> any government microwave attacks.  :)
>

> Your favorite coco NUT
> Roy

Great to see your back!

Do you sell the cranium protectors?  I could use one of those!

P.S.  I don't think your converters are over priced.  Its not like they
are mass produced in China by slave labor.  Well....  they might be made
by slave labor, but not mass produced inc China.  NO! USA all the way!

Tim