[Coco] composite / s-video to hdmi

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 09:10:00 EST 2012

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012, Daniel Campos wrote:

> Here in Brazil we have two LCD monitors that accept 15Khz through the
> VGA connector. They are the Samsung 510n and LG M1721a, this last even
> has RF, composite and Svideo input. Bellow are the excelent reviews
> done by Victor Trucco:

The Samsung SyncMaster 730MW and 940MW TV/Monitors have a SCART input jack
that accepts 15.75Khz. RGB + Composite Sync.  They appear on eBay from
time to time at reasonable prices.  I have one of each and use them with
my Apple IIgs and Amigas.  Haven't plugged in the CoCo 3 yet, but with a
sync combiner it should work fine.

Steve