[Coco] Coco back in the saddle

Charlie Pelosi chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 22:18:01 EST 2012

Welcome back Roy.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: RJRTTY at aol.com<mailto:RJRTTY at aol.com>
Sent: ‎12/‎16/‎2012 8:13 PM
To: coco at maltedmedia.com<mailto:coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: [Coco] Coco back in the saddle

People,
   after a long recovery I am now making  my converter  again.   In the past
at my peak I could make the at the rate of three a week.   I  don't know if
can do that but we will see.

I can provide bare boards without enclosure.

Prices are $120 for the one with enclosure and $82 for
one without.

I know that is kind of steep and I will understand if you
dont want one for this reason.

If you experience buyer remorse after you use the unit I will
happily buy it back no questions asked.   How's that for a
guarantee.

The reason I have been away so long is because ever since  my father died
my mental state hasn't been to good lately.   But I am  alright
now.   My shrink gave me some new medication and I have
constructed myself a new tin foil hat for better coverage against
any government microwave attacks.  :)

Your favorite coco NUT
Roy