[Coco] Coco back in the saddle

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Dec 16 22:11:58 EST 2012

On Sunday 16 December 2012 22:05:59 Steve Batson did opine:

> Roy,
>
> What is the converter for? Video?

Yes Steve, and I can testify it works quite well.  I have had one for about
a year now.

> Steve Batson
> Batson Photography
> "Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"
>
> Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
> Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
> Our Free Photography Site and Forum:
> http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com
>
> On Dec 16, 2012, at 5:13 PM, RJRTTY at aol.com wrote:
> > People,
> >
> >   after a long recovery I am now making  my converter  again.   In the
> >   past
> >
> > at my peak I could make the at the rate of three a week.   I  don't
> > know if I
> > can do that but we will see.
> >
> > I can provide bare boards without enclosure.
> >
> > Prices are $120 for the one with enclosure and $82 for
> > one without.
> >
> > I know that is kind of steep and I will understand if you
> > dont want one for this reason.
> >
> > If you experience buyer remorse after you use the unit I will
> > happily buy it back no questions asked.   How's that for a
> > guarantee.
> >
> > The reason I have been away so long is because ever since  my father
> > died my mental state hasn't been to good lately.

That is alway tough Roy, my sympathies.  Somehow, we always think they will
live forever.  But the only thing that lives forever is a tax. :(

> > But I am  alright
> > now.   My shrink gave me some new medication and I have
> > constructed myself a new tin foil hat for better coverage against
> > any government microwave attacks.  :)

Glad to hear you're back, but do we need a shovel? ;)

> > Your favorite coco NUT
> > Roy

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
"The pyramid is opening!"
   "Which one?"
"The one with the ever-widening hole in it!"
		-- The Firesign Theatre
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...