[Coco] TRS-80 Color Computer Software Repository

Guillaume Major gmajor at videotron.ca
Sat Dec 15 08:52:02 EST 2012

Hi Louis,

I'm using a fancy directory listing template for Apache that I customized
for my site. It's the Mabishu Apache Autoindex template. You can get it at:

https://github.com/frandieguez/mabishu-apache-autoindex

Also, I had to program the search and upload pages.

Good luck with your site!

Guillaume

"Louis Ciotti" <lciotti1 at gmail.com> a écrit
dans le message de