[Coco] Cassete reading

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 00:25:37 EST 2012

A tape recorder is ideal monoural and auxiliary input directly to the PC, capture it with windows recorder, is sufficient
My utility CoCoDskUtil can help, but not finished, I can change it at will to accept damaged headers and other problems
Making  CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela