[Coco] Green Mountain Micro Eprom Burner

Richard Ivey rrivey at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 21:52:37 EST 2012

I'm going to be putting my green mountain micro eprom burner on ebay.  has several chips.

I also have what seems to be a spectral associates burner (with software).

What would be good starting prices on these things.  I have no idea if they work, but they are still in box and appear in perfect condition.  I posted some pics on the facebook page if anyone wants to take a swim through there.

I need to repair the transmission in my project car more than I need to learn how to burn eproms/proms.