[Coco] Looking for Syntrax

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 13:03:10 EST 2012

Is there a copy of the Syntrax midi sequencer floating around? It was produced by Intercomp Sound and was advertised in Rainbow as well as reviewed there.
I would love to have a copy to add to the Color Computer Music site. It's one of the few midi sequencers for Coco that's not there
Another one that I'm looking for is Colororchestra midi sequencer by Horizon Software.

These programs would just about complete the midi collection on my site

Thanx
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com