[Coco] Alternatives to the Raspberry PI (for CoCo emulator/server)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 11:40:48 EST 2012

ok, so there's plenty of different boards to run dw/emulators.... but what about cheap, low power (battery??) displays? Something the size of netbooks. To me, with all the other options, this would be the next most important thing. Then would be a keyboard. Now those I have seen in smaller sizes.... like wireless keys for laptops. But maybe more in the line of a replacement laptop keyboard that could be built into a small case?
Without those two items, the units would be just plugin play toys.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com