[Coco] For anyone interested...

Luis Antoniosi retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:52:43 EST 2012

Look how those people inflates the price in minutes:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p2047675.l2565&rt=nc&item=300829492930

Some people think winning a bid means winning ALL THE TIME. We have 4
days to go and they are in a bidwar already. Instead of waiting for
the last minute and make a sniper bid.

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Charlie <chazbeenhad at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Nice. Is the Philips monitor RGB? Does it also have composite input?
> Whats the model number? :)
>
> To this day I'd still like a Magnavox or equal CRT RGB monitor for the coco3
> that also has composite input for artifact colors...
>
> Charlie

>> That's essentially how I bootstrapped into the CoCo universe.  Found a
>> person on Craig's list who was clearing out his father's estate and picked
>> up a carload of gear for $50.  Ended up with a 512k CoCo 3, Philips monitor,
>> bunch-o-disk-drives, controller, mouse and mountains of software and
>> documentation.
>>
>> eBay prices are getting silly.
>>
>> Steve
>>

>> --