[Coco] Composite Video Mod for CoCo1

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 07:50:28 EST 2012

Hi Daniel,

If you search the list, you can read that I posted about this subject a few
times already earlier.

In short, I acquired a CoCo2 with such a composite video mod that worked
fine, until I transported it somewhere at a certain moment. I think
something came loose or short-circuited, because now I only get a black
screen. It can probably easily be fixed, but I am not that skilled enough
to do it.

The video mod is based on the following manual (in Dutch):
http://www.steeman.dk/CoCoManuals/VideoMod_(KoenVaartjes).pdf

Here are some pictures of it:
https://picasaweb.google.com/115146243402896969496/CoCoVideoMod?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKCWiaq64ompugE&feat=directlink

Cheers,