[Coco] Have no idea what to call it, but, it WAS New tool: WIRED

Luis Antoniosi retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:34:45 EST 2012

I have a second "SAFE MODE" drive on CF. it's is the 254. So whenever
a fresh new os9boot doesn't work I can enter in safe mode and retry
it.

But there is a little trick on os9gen. You need to set the option to
"single disk" IRRC is -s. Otherwise you will get a change drive ID
error. The counterpart is you need to press C several times. But you
don't have to write back the image to the disk again.

If you os9gen to a DW disk you can use WIRED to write it back on your
disk 128. It's faster than any basic09 solution.

Panasonic FSA1-WSX
Commodore 64
Commodore 64C
Commodore 128