[Coco] Have no idea what to call it, but, it WAS New tool: WIRED

Luis Antoniosi retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:22:44 EST 2012

> If it can't, it is miss-configured.

No it's not misconfiguration. I had to recompile NitrOS to figure out
what was missing. The $HDBDOS variable in empty. Just check the
current mercurial repo. I'm not using lwtools (i don't even knwo to to
config it). There is no /IH, it's is /I0 instead. If you check the
boot you will see two I0.

So all rbsuper are being compiled without hdbdos support. It had to
manually change the makefile and include the parameters by hand. Now
it works for me. I can read/write on /IH and the STP param works fine
now.

Now I can os9gen directly on /IH to change the OS9Boot no need for DW anymore.