[Coco] Have no idea what to call it, but, it WAS New tool: WIRED

Frank Swygert farna at amc-mag.com
Tue Dec 4 14:24:59 EST 2012

Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 10:33:25 -0500 From: Luis Antoniosi
<retrocanada76 at gmail.com>

> If the new
> owner of the products expresses an interest in a collaboration I'd hope
> you'd at least be open to listening to what he has in mind. I doubt that's
> going to happen though, looks like he has his hands full making things good
> for now.

Dunno this will happen, look what is written on their webpage:

"Can access multiple drive systems at the same time!
The ego trio can't figure out how to do this."

I believe that statement was left over from the original website, just hasn't been changed. Should be changed though... statements like that don't tend to draw in customers, especially from a tight group like the most active CoCo people.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine