[Coco] Have no idea what to call it, but, it WAS New tool: WIRED

Luis Antoniosi retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:33:25 EST 2012

> If the new
> owner of the products expresses an interest in a collaboration I'd hope
> you'd at least be open to listening to what he has in mind. I doubt that's
> going to happen though, looks like he has his hands full making things good
> for now.

Dunno this will happen, look what is written on their webpage:

"Can access multiple drive systems at the same time!
The ego trio can't figure out how to do this."

Maybe Roger sold his business (if we can call it this way) with some
"conditions"...

BUT.... since the schematics and ROM are available, lets clone it and
break the competition :P