[Coco] New tool: WIRED

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Dec 3 15:55:37 EST 2012

On Monday 03 December 2012 15:48:14 Luis Antoniosi did opine:

> There is a little down arrow on the right. You need to click on it.
> Yes, google sites suxs...

Weird, it worked, but on my screen its not an arrow, but a "d'" without the
dbl-quotes.  Thanks, I should find it in my Download dir now.  Yup, moved
it all to where I can find it with DW4.30-GUI.  Thank you.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Goldenstern's Rules:
	(1) Always hire a rich attorney
	(2) Never buy from a rich salesman.
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...