[Coco] [Color Computer] File - Frappr

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Dec 2 11:41:23 EST 2012

On Sunday 02 December 2012 11:40:12 Lothan did opine:

> From: Gene Heskett
>
> On Sunday 02 December 2012 10:46:15 Harry Hurst did opine:

> >> That appears to be a bad link. I get a 404 error. Anybody else having
> >> the same problem? Or is it just me?
> >>
> >> HH
> >
> > Its busted.
>
> It's spam.

I don't know as I'd call it that, we did have a coco map on frapper at one
time, pretty far back up the log though.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
"What if" is a trademark of Hewlett Packard, so stop using it in your
sentences without permission, or risk being sued.